One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Either of the extreme values of a confidence interval.
- ‘Moreover, when considering 99% confidence regions instead of 95% confidence regions, some loci were no longer detected as outliers but rather as lying on the edges of the confidence limit.’
- ‘A confidence limit shows the robustness of the observed values.’
- ‘To be conservative, the upper-bound confidence limit was estimated from the upper bound of the numerator and the lower bound of the denominator and the lower-bound confidence limit was estimated vice versa.’
- ‘However, the lower confidence limit for sensitivity of the criteria was 89 percent, which has been considered too low to be acceptable for general use of the five criteria.’
- ‘The confidence limit gives the 5th and 95th percentiles of the distribution of all realized inferences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.