One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large, steel-reinforced reusable container for shipping military cargo or, when modified, for use as temporary accommodations.‘they told us we'd be staying in luxury air-conditioned conexes’
- ‘All these guys that was in these conex boxes were black.’
- ‘Time is of the essence when our military calls for Conex boxes whether it is for deployment or static storage.’
- ‘It can easily be deployed in the unit supply conex.’
- ‘Across the sea of aluminum conex trailers at bases around Iraq, small orbs of communication are sprouting like foliage.’
- ‘I would tether an aerostat to a large heavy conex container in a secure base area like a battalion headquarters and headquarters company.’
Acronym from container express.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.