One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large, steel-reinforced reusable container for shipping military cargo or, when modified, for use as temporary accommodations.‘they told us we'd be staying in luxury air-conditioned conexes’
- ‘I would tether an aerostat to a large heavy conex container in a secure base area like a battalion headquarters and headquarters company.’
- ‘It can easily be deployed in the unit supply conex.’
- ‘Across the sea of aluminum conex trailers at bases around Iraq, small orbs of communication are sprouting like foliage.’
- ‘Time is of the essence when our military calls for Conex boxes whether it is for deployment or static storage.’
- ‘All these guys that was in these conex boxes were black.’
Acronym from container express.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.