One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mandibles have distinctive doubled condyloid processes, forming a double articulation.’
- ‘The mandible has a well developed coronoid process, and the condyloid process is elevated above the level of the toothrow.’
- ‘The condyloid origin has been found with a sesamoid bone in it;’
- ‘Accessory condyloid canals have been reported.’
- ‘The condyloid process is robust, and much larger than in Canis latrans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.