One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another goal is to develop a reasonable scenario for ICP markets outside of its competitive posture vis-à-vis traditional conductively filled thermoplastics.’
- ‘These Laser Diode Arrays are offered on a variety of heat sink package types that are conductively cooled.’
- ‘A variation of the fully loaded conductive elastomer is the coextruded version, which features a conductively loaded outer liner over a nonconductive hollow inner core.’
- ‘The cold circulating water within the TUBEsuit conductively removes heat from the skin of the user, in turn cooling the blood that returns to the body's core.’
- ‘A thin high resistance coating is typically ineffective for EMI shielding purposes and therefore rules out the use of conductively coated plastics, such a polyester.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.