One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A range of antisocial types of behavior displayed in childhood or adolescence.
- ‘Those who drink heavily often have co-occurring problems as well, including drug abuse and such mental health problems as attention-deficit disorder and conduct disorder, he said.’
- ‘For adolescent boys this risk may rise if the depression is accompanied by conduct disorder and alcohol or other substance abuse.’
- ‘There has been considerable interest in developmental psychopathology over the phenomenon of reward dominance in children and its relationship to conduct disorder and antisocial behaviour.’
- ‘Three of the boys met criteria for both conduct disorder and ADHD.’
- ‘Comorbidity with conduct disorder, dyslexia, and learning deficits is common in ADHD.’
- ‘AD / HD most often coexists with other disorders such as learning disability, conduct disorder and anxiety disorder.’
- ‘Epidemiological studies of the co-occurrence between depression and oppositional or conduct disorder suggest that each type of disorder is associated with elevated risk for the other.’
- ‘In about 40 percent of cases, childhood-onset conduct disorder develops into adult antisocial personality disorder.’
- ‘In a series of studies, we provided more physical contact for violent and conduct disorder adolescents by giving them massage therapy.’
- ‘For example, suppose children with co-occurring conduct disorder/depression have worse outcomes than those with pure conduct disorder and those with pure major depression.’
- ‘A special section on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and conduct disorders includes a debate on whether or not conduct disorder is actually a valid diagnosis.’
- ‘All these studies highlight the difficult interactions of young children with externalizing/internalizing problems and conduct disorder / depression.’
- ‘Logistic regression analyses predicting age of onset of conduct disorder are presented in Table III.’
- ‘Theories that posit a distinction between childhood and adolescent onset conduct disorder generate several specific predictions, two of which will be addressed in this study.’
- ‘Massage therapy has, however, been tried with children and adolescents hospitalized for conduct disorder and depression.’
- ‘This would support Lynam's theory that impulsivity plays a central role in the development of conduct disorder.’
- ‘This group included 7 patients with an affective disorder and 14 patients with either conduct disorder or oppositional disorder.’
- ‘The second hypothesis specifically predicted that youth with childhood onset conduct disorder would commit more aggressive offenses than adolescent onset offenders.’
- ‘To include a large number of children at risk for subsequent conduct disorder, this study includes children from both the control and normative samples.’
- ‘Results of these analyses showed that if conduct disorder was entered alone with either only aggression or only attention problems, it would be a significant predictor and carry a positive sign.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.