One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had to resign over his apparent condonation of Mussolini's conquests in the Abyssinian War.’
- ‘Victory in any Assembly or Parliamentary election is no endorsement of crime, nor can it be considered as any condonation of conduct.’
- ‘Learn to recognise their behaviour and withdraw all social condonation of their actions.’
- ‘That sounds like condonation of sloth, indiscipline, unethical behaviour, and disregard of responsibility.’
- ‘Also, our Olympia report (last issue) was hardly a condonation of how the contest officially ended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.