One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Soft shell helmets or head protectors currently do not have the biomechanical capability to prevent concussive trauma and hence cannot be recommended.’
- ‘Rocket propelled grenades, mortars, and other explosive devices cause concussive shock blasts damaging to the brain.’
- ‘The concussive force slammed her against the wall.’
- ‘‘The concussive shockwave travels about a mile per second down the tunnels,’ explains Brett Johnson, who has used the system to eliminate gophers on his property.’
- ‘Similar convulsive episodes seen immediately after concussive head injury may also be mistaken for epileptic phenomena.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.