- another term for musique concrète
- ‘So the first would be that concrete music is a music that is done differently.’
- ‘The inventor of concrete music is P. Sheffer, French acoustic engineer.’
- ‘The development of concrete music promoted the emergence of musik elektronische (electronic music) in 1950 at the Nordwest Deutscher Rundfunk in Cologne, Germany, initiated by Herbert Eimert.’
- ‘In fact, a concrete music made in real time does exist, and it is here.’
- ‘Having used the word concrete in these contexts, I have related it more to concrete music than to art concretism in its narrow meaning.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.