One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The remaining two spots plot concordantly at slightly older ages than those of the coherent age group.’
- ‘As supplementary Tables 3 and 4 show, many ESTs from the same TIGR contig were upregulated concordantly.’
- ‘When the genome changes occur in the absence of parallel changes in organismal complexity it appears that gene value is lost concordantly.’
- ‘In the garter snake Thamnophis elegans, strength of chemosensory responses changes concordantly with dietary preferences over the geographic range, and diet and response are heritable.’
- ‘This is in contrast to the pattern observed in eutherian mammalian herbivores, in which ‘ungulate’ morphological diversity increased gradually and concordantly with taxonomic diversity (pattern C).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.