One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the garter snake Thamnophis elegans, strength of chemosensory responses changes concordantly with dietary preferences over the geographic range, and diet and response are heritable.’
- ‘This is in contrast to the pattern observed in eutherian mammalian herbivores, in which ‘ungulate’ morphological diversity increased gradually and concordantly with taxonomic diversity (pattern C).’
- ‘When the genome changes occur in the absence of parallel changes in organismal complexity it appears that gene value is lost concordantly.’
- ‘The remaining two spots plot concordantly at slightly older ages than those of the coherent age group.’
- ‘As supplementary Tables 3 and 4 show, many ESTs from the same TIGR contig were upregulated concordantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.