One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Why create the mischief and then pretend that he was not the concocter of the trouble?’
- ‘Jill is an invaluable babysitter and casserole concocter for her son and daughter-in-law.’
- ‘This has not escaped the attention of detergent concocters, who want an organic stain-removing enzyme, as well as biochemical supply houses.’
- ‘The Waterman proved a taking afterpiece, and its concocter went on to cobble together many more shows like it and to compose music for them, being content to reap profits from the theater without staking claims to literary stature.’
- ‘Bickerstaffe was basically a concocter of ‘books’ for musical pieces, and, as with modem scripts for musicals and television shows, literary authorship was hardly an issue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.