One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, DNA evidence may produce greater conclusiveness and sounder judgements in many cases.’
- ‘The operational coherence and conclusiveness of the abuse correction mechanism, of course, needs to be spelled out in institutional detail.’
- ‘The fact that no traces of agent have yet been found and that in fact other chemicals that one would not expect in this type of facility have been found, do raise doubts about the conclusiveness of the analysis.’
- ‘The section is well contained; physically by a fence, and intellectually by its conclusiveness.’
- ‘The introduction into logic of psychological criteria of conclusiveness and truth is now often thought of as a retrograde step.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.