One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is brief but comprehensive.‘his main objections to it can be concisely summarized’
- ‘He effectively and concisely conveys his quantitative and structural analysis through the example of this fascinating and emblematic figure.’
- ‘This DVD package is a gem that concisely comments on social mores, television culture, and universal sexuality.’
- ‘We are shown the action crisply and concisely, and then we move on to the next action.’
- ‘It is very easy to quickly refer to specific issues or cases, which are described concisely.’
- ‘Many of her points could have been made more clearly and more concisely.’
- ‘The constitution sets out clearly and concisely what the European Union is, and what its core values and objectives are.’
- ‘Although the history of military logistics is complex, its nine salient themes can be concisely stated.’
- ‘Explanatory material is clearly and concisely written, and the music is printed in easy-to-read notation.’
- ‘Filled with water and arrayed in two converging rows, the shallow pans concisely evoke a fluvial landscape that stretches to the horizon.’
- ‘The book is peppered with concisely written case studies of actual adoptive situations, which make it an even easier read.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.