One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The system of arbitral and conciliative intervention was seen from the outset of last century to be a revolutionary measure imbedded by the Australian Constitution in the Commonwealth Federation.’
- ‘They offer both wranglers a conciliative solution, which combines the best of both worlds and seemingly has only advantages for everybody.’
- ‘It would be difficult to imagine a more moderate and conciliative proposal than this.’
- ‘An immersion experience at the Irish School of Ecumenics offers theological study, a European view of ecumenism, and insight into the possibilities and pitfalls of conciliative efforts.’
- ‘Our recent conciliative posture towards our employer calls for ongoing support for us to do what we do best: thoughtfully service the public with the highest standards achievable, from wherever they may have originated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.