One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The one question about him has always been whether he is gritty enough to apply his gifts concertedly.’
- ‘Though he has won a reputation as concertedly conservative, he wins the kind of praise rarely accorded those of pronounced ideology.’
- ‘The book remains concertedly an archive of the sited project.’
- ‘In the midst of it all were a half-dozen young men and women, who were sifting through it all concertedly.’
- ‘For the rest of the Conference, he concertedly avoided my eye contact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.