One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The book remains concertedly an archive of the sited project.’
- ‘The one question about him has always been whether he is gritty enough to apply his gifts concertedly.’
- ‘In the midst of it all were a half-dozen young men and women, who were sifting through it all concertedly.’
- ‘For the rest of the Conference, he concertedly avoided my eye contact.’
- ‘Though he has won a reputation as concertedly conservative, he wins the kind of praise rarely accorded those of pronounced ideology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.