One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A classical pianist who regularly performs as a soloist in concert performances.
- ‘Rieger prefers being an accompanist to being a concert pianist.’
- ‘He performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Originally from New Zealand, Jan began her musical life playing as a concert pianist and writing classical music scores for theatre, dance and films.’
- ‘Brye is an accomplished pianist, marimbist and composer and has performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Sami is an accomplished concert pianist, music composer and singer comfortable with both Indian and Western classical music.notes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.