One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A classical pianist who regularly performs as a soloist in concert performances.
- ‘Originally from New Zealand, Jan began her musical life playing as a concert pianist and writing classical music scores for theatre, dance and films.’
- ‘He performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Sami is an accomplished concert pianist, music composer and singer comfortable with both Indian and Western classical music.notes.’
- ‘Brye is an accomplished pianist, marimbist and composer and has performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Rieger prefers being an accompanist to being a concert pianist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.