One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of these characterizations were used repeatedly across cases as problem identifiers and problem conceptualizers.’
- ‘Historically, it is rare for a nation's grand strategy to emerge full blown from an individual conceptualizer's brow.’
- ‘F.W.H. Myers perhaps was the most daring and comprehensive conceptualizer of psi.’
- ‘It is concluded that the first component, the conceptualizer, is probably partly language-specific and partly language-independent.’
- ‘This posits the existence of a conceptualizer, a formulator, and and articulator, each of which contains procedural knowledge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.