One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That it seems messy and untidy in comparison to the air conditioned splendour of MultuCerkez / Fusinato says much about the different generation of conceptualists.’
- ‘This striking exhibition of recent large-scale photo works by Gilbert & George was a surprising departure for the veteran U.K. conceptualists.’
- ‘Lest the conceptualists feel overlooked, I should mention Les Leveque's 2 Spellbound, an eight-minute version of Hitchcock's feature film Spellbound.’
- ‘It is this conceptualist self-reflexivity which is so often the sign of a postmodernist origin.’
- ‘But most artists lived in desperate conditions, marginalized both economically and socially, like the conceptualists who inhabited Beijing's ‘East Village’ in the early 1990s.’
- ‘By Lyons's definition, Cognitive Grammar would count as unashamedly conceptualist.’
- ‘But as a previous generation of ambitious conceptualists proved in the seventies, pop sometimes works best when ideas are rationed sparingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.