One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But as a previous generation of ambitious conceptualists proved in the seventies, pop sometimes works best when ideas are rationed sparingly.’
- ‘Lest the conceptualists feel overlooked, I should mention Les Leveque's 2 Spellbound, an eight-minute version of Hitchcock's feature film Spellbound.’
- ‘By Lyons's definition, Cognitive Grammar would count as unashamedly conceptualist.’
- ‘But most artists lived in desperate conditions, marginalized both economically and socially, like the conceptualists who inhabited Beijing's ‘East Village’ in the early 1990s.’
- ‘This striking exhibition of recent large-scale photo works by Gilbert & George was a surprising departure for the veteran U.K. conceptualists.’
- ‘That it seems messy and untidy in comparison to the air conditioned splendour of MultuCerkez / Fusinato says much about the different generation of conceptualists.’
- ‘It is this conceptualist self-reflexivity which is so often the sign of a postmodernist origin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.