One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This concentrative meditation is a precursor to vipassana meditation, which has been referred to as ‘choiceless awareness’ or ‘mindfulness’.’
- ‘It should be remembered that much of the case law decided prior to the amendment to Regulation 4064 89 was concerned with the divide between concentrative and co-operative joint ventures.’
- ‘This implies either that reduction in shoot growth had a concentrative effect, which compensated for nitrogen uptake and fixation, or else that shoot growth was regulated by N concentration.’
- ‘I am really staggered by the high concentrative levels possessed by young performers.’
- ‘Recently there have been sophisticated investigations of expert meditators from various concentrative practices such as Buddhism, Zen, meditative yoga, and Qi Gong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.