One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The length of the pieces raises the question whether anyone can listen concentratedly to them throughout.’
- ‘It is one of the few documents which shows him concentratedly at work on a single philosophical issue.’
- ‘I was a bit overwhelmed by all the gear, so it was difficult for me to listen critically and concentratedly.’
- ‘It is the opportunity to work concentratedly on a research problem in a way that is usually not possible before or afterwards.’
- ‘The boy stood there for a moment, staring concentratedly at the road behind him, where Rachel had seen him shoot out from.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.