One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is one of the few documents which shows him concentratedly at work on a single philosophical issue.’
- ‘The length of the pieces raises the question whether anyone can listen concentratedly to them throughout.’
- ‘It is the opportunity to work concentratedly on a research problem in a way that is usually not possible before or afterwards.’
- ‘The boy stood there for a moment, staring concentratedly at the road behind him, where Rachel had seen him shoot out from.’
- ‘I was a bit overwhelmed by all the gear, so it was difficult for me to listen critically and concentratedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.