One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chief celebrant was Fr. Sean Conlon, PP and the concelebrants were Fr. C. Gorman and Fr. Phelan.’
- ‘Bishop C. Jones will be the main concelebrant of mass.’
- ‘Noonan was chief concelebrant assisted by members of the Salesian clergy.’
- ‘Mass at 3.30p.m. saw a full Church and one of the concelebrants was our own Fr. Colm O'Siochru.’
- ‘The chief concelebrant was Bishop James Moriarty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.