One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anger flared up inside me and I seethed at the conceitedness of the stupid Goth.’
- ‘‘His conceitedness actually does have some foundation,’ Vasquez noted.’
- ‘Other more deep-seated delusions such as craving, hatred and conceitedness can only be overcome by making ‘that which we have seen a living experience and molding our life accordingly.’’
- ‘Traits with the opposite implications are assessed as the most undesirable (e.g., conceitedness, selfishness, insecurity, aggressiveness, shyness).’
- ‘But this and his conceitedness were two of the things that had made him seem cute when I was a sophomore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.