One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But this and his conceitedness were two of the things that had made him seem cute when I was a sophomore.’
- ‘‘His conceitedness actually does have some foundation,’ Vasquez noted.’
- ‘Anger flared up inside me and I seethed at the conceitedness of the stupid Goth.’
- ‘Other more deep-seated delusions such as craving, hatred and conceitedness can only be overcome by making ‘that which we have seen a living experience and molding our life accordingly.’’
- ‘Traits with the opposite implications are assessed as the most undesirable (e.g., conceitedness, selfishness, insecurity, aggressiveness, shyness).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.