One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for biconcave
- ‘This contact opening 8 has a concavo-concave shape; that is, both sides of the opening have a concave shape.’
- ‘This cut-off substance forms itself (according to circumstances) into lenticular shapes of various forms, such as double convex or convexo-convex, double concave or concavo-concave, piano-concave and piano-convex, diverging meniscus, and converging meniscus.’
- ‘The junctions with spacings of 5-30 mum presented concavo-concave morphologies, and the spacings could be changed with the growth conditions.’
- ‘Openings are made having concavo-concave profiles which can provide a wider conducting cross-sectional area.’
- ‘The concavo-concave shape of the anticlinal cell walls adjacent to the guard cells, reflects the bowed shape of the guard cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.