The company and friendship of others with common aims.‘his greatest joy came from comradeship with others in the team’
camaraderie, friendship, companionship, fellowship, good fellowship, brotherliness, brotherhood, sisterhood, closeness, affinity, togetherness, solidarity, mutual supportView synonyms
- ‘But there has always been the continuous high of the friendship and comradeship shared with fellow firefighters.’
- ‘He added that a good headquarters was needed for this, so that the necessary ‘social amenities, comradeship and team spirit’ could be built up.’
- ‘However, friends provided warmth and comradeship, and it was these ‘friendships’ that delivered the first blow.’
- ‘He was drafted into the army in 1943 and as the army was segregated, he formed a tight comradeship with his fellow soldiers through music.’
- ‘Their entire starting 15 were drawn from the Burt club and the sense of togetherness and comradeship was evident throughout the encounter.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.