One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such guidelines should cover the definition of a graveyard, a land-efficient burial system, the burial techniques employed, computerization of administration and fostering of a partnership pattern.’
- ‘Restructuring, aided by waves of computerization, meant wiping out entire layers of management, a process that was bloody and sometimes deeply unjust.’
- ‘Along with computerization, the commission will be buying fleets of motorcycles and batteries of cellphones, to speed the relay of precinct tallies to regional and national tabulation centers.’
- ‘But while I spearheaded the early drive for computerization and payments by electronic transfer, I did not myself use a PC although they had become common.’
- ‘The regulatory rules were also sometimes oblivious to big economic changes and thus in effect rendered obsolete by new technologies like computerization or by persistent disorders like inflation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.