One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They may display nighttime fears, anger, irritability, lower tolerance for stress, nervousness, compulsiveness, helplessness, and/or powerlessness.’
- ‘Just like her husband, she demonstrated anxiety toward and was uncomfortable with public life and her orientation toward political life was marked by compulsiveness, a lack of flexibility, and the need to control her environment.’
- ‘It is the nature of compulsiveness to go until you can't go anymore.’
- ‘His long-term personality pattern shows features of compulsiveness and marked investment in self-regulation.’
- ‘Low-involvement parents had higher levels of psychological distress across the domains of somatization, obsessive compulsiveness, interpersonal sensitivity, depression, and anxiety.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.