Synthetic DNA in which the sequence of bases is complementary to that of a given example of DNA.
- ‘Genomic and cDNA sequences are presented at the top and at the bottom, respectively.’
- ‘However, until now, only one paper has reported using barley cDNA microarrays for transcriptome analysis.’
- ‘We observed an accumulation of cDNA loci near the centromere for seven chromosomes.’
- ‘Some rat cDNA clones were also sequenced to fill gaps and to confirm splice sites.’
- ‘A DNA sequence is amplified from genomic DNA or cDNA using a high fidelity polymerase.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.