One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Synthetic DNA in which the sequence of bases is complementary to that of a given example of DNA.
- ‘Genomic and cDNA sequences are presented at the top and at the bottom, respectively.’
- ‘A DNA sequence is amplified from genomic DNA or cDNA using a high fidelity polymerase.’
- ‘We observed an accumulation of cDNA loci near the centromere for seven chromosomes.’
- ‘However, until now, only one paper has reported using barley cDNA microarrays for transcriptome analysis.’
- ‘Some rat cDNA clones were also sequenced to fill gaps and to confirm splice sites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.