One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, the first effect of complementariness would have to be isolated between memory and intelligence.’
- ‘I have, since then, thought a little bit about complementariness - and I think there's a bit of a paradox here.’
- ‘Jernegan sees both a complementariness and an antagonism in this interaction, as well as a degree of synthesis.’
- ‘That innate complementariness is an absolute necessity in painting, just as free meter in poetry or polyphony in music.’
- ‘It is in those intervals that the communion happens, and then you will see the complementariness of the opposites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.