One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vital capacity is the volume of air exhaled during forced breathing and is the sum of tidal air, reserve air, and complemental air.’
- ‘Of course, the question of how a dwarf or complemental male finds an appropriate host to house him still remains.’
- ‘The affinity between the mutually complemental antibody and receptor was described by a weighted affinity matrix.’
- ‘Bohr's refutation of Einstein's supposition of complemental gravity was the real blunder in all of science and so we pay dearly for it’
- ‘These distinctions between replacement and complemental were particularly marked at seven points.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.