One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These distinctions between replacement and complemental were particularly marked at seven points.’
- ‘The affinity between the mutually complemental antibody and receptor was described by a weighted affinity matrix.’
- ‘Of course, the question of how a dwarf or complemental male finds an appropriate host to house him still remains.’
- ‘Vital capacity is the volume of air exhaled during forced breathing and is the sum of tidal air, reserve air, and complemental air.’
- ‘Bohr's refutation of Einstein's supposition of complemental gravity was the real blunder in all of science and so we pay dearly for it’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.