One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Problems arise occasionally, but contemporary masks, fins, snorkels, regulators and buoyancy compensators are far better than they were even a few years ago.’
- ‘The cockpit lights flickered again and their inertial compensators malfunctioned for a second, throwing them about a bit.’
- ‘This article reports only on aspects related to the identification and systematization of these stressors and compensators in order to understand them from teenagers' point of view and experiences.’
- ‘What I am interested in is determining which stance provides the best all-around control, under duress, using a defensive handgun without benefit of compensators, ports or other gadgets.’
- ‘Manufacturers tailor compact, uncooled cameras for airport screening applications by adding temperature compensators, analysis software, or self-calibration capabilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.