One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This compensative action was insufficient when the glucose concentration was too high.’
- ‘Further embodiments of the PC board of the compensating jack connector include layers having combinations of the inductive compensative coupling, multi-point compensative coupling, and the other capacitive coupling.’
- ‘Repeated chemoembolization can be prescribed for postoperative patients with compensative liver function.’
- ‘For the dismantlement of public civil defense facilities or other civil defense facilities built upon the investment of national government, the dismantling organization shall take compensative building or money compensation as following standard.’
- ‘Based on the models, an adaptive temperature compensative control method for a clutch working process was put forward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.