One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within the lifetime of men now living, a miracle of creeping compendiousness occurred in copywriting.’
- ‘It has the depth and compendiousness of a textbook, with the readability and poignance of a novel.’
- ‘Plat's writings were valued for their compendiousness, and also for their accuracy, brevity, and clarity.’
- ‘I have been very impressed by the compendiousness of some of the speeches from Government Members in particular.’
- ‘It is a shame to miss the compendiousness and convincingness of the picture, of the crumbling - crummy - amalgam of dark and dry, of what is there and what is lost.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.