One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Plat's writings were valued for their compendiousness, and also for their accuracy, brevity, and clarity.’
- ‘Within the lifetime of men now living, a miracle of creeping compendiousness occurred in copywriting.’
- ‘It is a shame to miss the compendiousness and convincingness of the picture, of the crumbling - crummy - amalgam of dark and dry, of what is there and what is lost.’
- ‘It has the depth and compendiousness of a textbook, with the readability and poignance of a novel.’
- ‘I have been very impressed by the compendiousness of some of the speeches from Government Members in particular.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.