One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four possible outcomes of any communicatory interaction are required in adopting the full implications of signal detection.’
- ‘They have sought to apply some of that focus to the communicatory aspects of the creative arts.’
- ‘In short, there was rather little support for conspicuous faces having an obvious communicatory role.’
- ‘The youngsters devise a communicatory signal through repeated instances of a social interaction.’
- ‘We found some support for a communicatory role of color patterns—that is, side bands, dark faces, conspicuous tails, and white rumps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.