One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four possible outcomes of any communicatory interaction are required in adopting the full implications of signal detection.’
- ‘They have sought to apply some of that focus to the communicatory aspects of the creative arts.’
- ‘We found some support for a communicatory role of color patterns—that is, side bands, dark faces, conspicuous tails, and white rumps.’
- ‘The youngsters devise a communicatory signal through repeated instances of a social interaction.’
- ‘In short, there was rather little support for conspicuous faces having an obvious communicatory role.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.