One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The results of the present study indicate that while young women appreciate the importance of medical skill, it is the communicatively competent care provider that they most seek.’
- ‘Such implicit norms of well-formed and communicatively successful utterances are not identical with the explicit rules of argumentation.’
- ‘Many people who have acquired normal speaking skills become communicatively impaired when their vocal apparatus fails.’
- ‘First, they are less communicatively responsive.’
- ‘In other words, signals are used communicatively within a social group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.