One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since the research was aimed at analysing the changes in the usage of communication services, I chose to do the research on chat as explicitly communicational.’
- ‘Sure a bit of academic learning would improve the place but we need good communicational skills as well, you know for job interviews and things like that.’
- ‘In this process, pre-existing communicational purposes and procedures are adapted to the new environment, but basically there does not seem to be any radical change.’
- ‘Gandhi, however, perceived the credibility gap of the Congress as the sign of not just a communicational problem, but of a philosophical and a strategic error.’
- ‘Interested parties must be reliable, with good organisational and communicational skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.