One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The receiver is communicably connected to the server and capable of sending a signal.’
- ‘In the early 1920's American citizens were being plagued by diphtheria, a highly communicably disease that was more often than not fatal at the time.’
- ‘They would slowly be communicably transmitting it to the world.’
- ‘Significant issues will include ER visits, hospitalization, and illnesses that are communicably contagious.’
- ‘Thus far, there have been no findings on the virus’ ability to be passed communicably, through coughs, sneezes or handshakes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.