One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the early 1920's American citizens were being plagued by diphtheria, a highly communicably disease that was more often than not fatal at the time.’
- ‘Significant issues will include ER visits, hospitalization, and illnesses that are communicably contagious.’
- ‘Thus far, there have been no findings on the virus’ ability to be passed communicably, through coughs, sneezes or handshakes.’
- ‘They would slowly be communicably transmitting it to the world.’
- ‘The receiver is communicably connected to the server and capable of sending a signal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.