One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was withdrawn only after a lot of hue and cry was made by civil society organisations against the blatant communalisation of police force.’
- ‘In a way it indicates a long-term process of communalisation and brutalisation of society.’
- ‘Personal safety is no more on his mind, as he continues to write and speak out strongly against the communalization of his state.’
- ‘During this phase, one can also witness the rising communalization of society.’
- ‘We need to look at its schools, propaganda machinery, its cultural fronts, and its communalization of society as a whole.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.