One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's why, unless he can be guaranteed a decent and powerful economic commissionership - overseeing the rebuilding of Europe's shattered economy - he should stay put.’
- ‘‘County residents will suffer if an inexperienced candidate is awarded the commissionership on election day,’.’
- ‘The commissionership isn't a lifetime appointment.’
- ‘His hopes of regaining the leadership proved fruitless and in 1933 he accepted the high commissionership in London.’
- ‘If some day, let's say re-elected or whatever, he was offered the commissionership of baseball?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.