One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If some day, let's say re-elected or whatever, he was offered the commissionership of baseball?’
- ‘That's why, unless he can be guaranteed a decent and powerful economic commissionership - overseeing the rebuilding of Europe's shattered economy - he should stay put.’
- ‘His hopes of regaining the leadership proved fruitless and in 1933 he accepted the high commissionership in London.’
- ‘The commissionership isn't a lifetime appointment.’
- ‘‘County residents will suffer if an inexperienced candidate is awarded the commissionership on election day,’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.