One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cost of tall buildings will be commensurably greater and uneconomical in relation to the renting offices spaces and their prices.’
- ‘A number of alien workers due to their hard-working and individual high-rate of productivity were better remunerated commensurably.’
- ‘If Scotland qualify for the quarter-finals, the prices will be commensurably higher as the tournament enters its closing stages.’
- ‘The contracted fees from the television station for the warm-up matches will be commensurably less.’
- ‘As the shares the candidates desire exceed 100 per cent, they will be reduced commensurably down to 14.3 per cent each.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.