One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
usually as modifier The running of an armed force or other organization.‘a command-and-control bunker’
- ‘Upgrading command and control of the Armed Forces has always been a high priority.’
- ‘It came under the operational command and control of the area commander in Austria.’
- ‘Central command and control agencies are a major component of the military command and control system.’
- ‘One can expect that in the nearest future it will embrace all elements of command and control on the tactical level.’
- ‘This allows each military to use its own command and control techniques and procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.