One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘East London has unique selling points such as its location, comfortableness and easy access,’ he said.’
- ‘His comfortableness in the persona brings us that much closer to his pathos.’
- ‘He'd held his feelings in check, yet felt serene and happy as he held her in his arms during that evening of comfortableness on both of their parts.’
- ‘They have an unforced kind of comfortableness around each other that reminds me of Cary Grant and Grace Kelly.’
- ‘With his wife, he created an atoll of comfortableness amidst the surging throngs and I always felt a tug towards them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.