One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘East London has unique selling points such as its location, comfortableness and easy access,’ he said.’
- ‘He'd held his feelings in check, yet felt serene and happy as he held her in his arms during that evening of comfortableness on both of their parts.’
- ‘His comfortableness in the persona brings us that much closer to his pathos.’
- ‘With his wife, he created an atoll of comfortableness amidst the surging throngs and I always felt a tug towards them.’
- ‘They have an unforced kind of comfortableness around each other that reminds me of Cary Grant and Grace Kelly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.