One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘J.R. had even filled out the deposit slip and left me sitting comfily in his office while he made the deposit.’
- ‘They are comfily placed between the sea, sand and land.’
- ‘Joan comes downstairs barefoot in her pajamas, to tell her aunt, comfily watching TV and reading on the couch, that she can't sleep.’
- ‘Thanks to my comfily padded headphones, I can crank up the noise without bothering anyone.’
- ‘The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and the back of the bag is comfily padded, plus there's a carry handle on top.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.