One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are comfily placed between the sea, sand and land.’
- ‘The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and the back of the bag is comfily padded, plus there's a carry handle on top.’
- ‘Thanks to my comfily padded headphones, I can crank up the noise without bothering anyone.’
- ‘Joan comes downstairs barefoot in her pajamas, to tell her aunt, comfily watching TV and reading on the couch, that she can't sleep.’
- ‘J.R. had even filled out the deposit slip and left me sitting comfily in his office while he made the deposit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.