One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A circuit whose output depends only on the state of its inputs.Compare with sequential circuit
- ‘For the combinational circuit module of the circuit, you may only use '02 and '04 devices.’
- ‘This paper presents an efficient formal logic verification algorithm for combinational circuits.’
- ‘The half-subtracter is a combinational circuit which is used to perform subtraction of two bits.’
- ‘A combinational circuit is a special case of a sequential circuit whose internal state is not taken into account.’
- ‘Using this result, we develop a synthesis procedure for combinational circuits that can be tested for correctness of timing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.