One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, we know that there were combinational experiments that produced 12-limbed and 8-limbed critters of which we see no survivors today…’
- ‘Getting all the technical details worked out will be a lot of work, though. I'm hoping this coming year to get the combinational half of the synthesis all worked out.’
- ‘It is a combinational thing, and it has to be attacked that way.’
- ‘The product term of alcohol consumption and the frequency of use of marijuana was included to test whether the rates of use of the two substances interacted in determining the probability of combinational use.’
- ‘The same analyses also found significant differences in the trends in both types of combinational use in the 1990s by age, showing that younger adolescents increased their rates of combinational use more than older adolescents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.