One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An oven operating by both conventional heating and microwaves.
- ‘These microwave combination ovens are intended to overcome some of the problems with microwave-only ovens, while maintaining the advantage of speed over conventional ovens.’
- ‘Similar to steamers, these combination ovens incorporated a separate boiler or steam generator to maintain humidity in the cooking compartment, and required a continuous stream of cooling water to lower the temperature of water exiting the cooking cavity before it reached the drain.’
- ‘Microwave combination ovens (with convection or conventional heat) may have spills cook on from heat present.’
- ‘It offers all the efficiency of combination oven cooking, plus adds the benefit of smoking, hot or cold, with authentic wood smoke flavor.’
- ‘Mixed combination ovens utilize concurrent and consecutive combination zones in a single enclosure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.