One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even now, her skinny blue-jeaned legs still betraying an awkward coltishness and her porcelain features devoid of makeup, she could pass as a pre-teen.’
- ‘She can't really play kids anymore - and coltishness was so much her thing.’
- ‘It gives off a kind of zeitgeist instead of coltishness and pride.’
- ‘The piece is bemused, tender and funny, the dancing evocative not only of the disgraced president's choppy gestures but also of the coltishness of adolescent girls.’
- ‘What saves the movie from sinking is the bouncy coltishness of its young cast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.