One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It represented a notable improvement over previous colorizing efforts, especially in comparison with any analog examples from the other three colorizers.’
- ‘The colorizers, to their credit, have few pretensions.’
- ‘A colourizer assigns different colours to different greyscale brightness levels of a video picture.’
- ‘Using advanced software and digitizing techniques, it's now possible to add many more colours to a film than in years past, resulting in far greater fidelity and at far less cost - even though he has 140 colourizers working for him at a plant in India.’
- ‘In response to the outcry, as well as to the fact that colorization did not end up being the boon colorizers thought it would be, the practice thankfully disappeared after only a couple of years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.