One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The colorizers, to their credit, have few pretensions.’
- ‘Using advanced software and digitizing techniques, it's now possible to add many more colours to a film than in years past, resulting in far greater fidelity and at far less cost - even though he has 140 colourizers working for him at a plant in India.’
- ‘In response to the outcry, as well as to the fact that colorization did not end up being the boon colorizers thought it would be, the practice thankfully disappeared after only a couple of years.’
- ‘A colourizer assigns different colours to different greyscale brightness levels of a video picture.’
- ‘It represented a notable improvement over previous colorizing efforts, especially in comparison with any analog examples from the other three colorizers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.