One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here again there is a parallel with colorization, which was touted as the only way to get people to watch certain old movies and TV shows.’
- ‘But if the folks who take cinema seriously were so willing to agitate against colorization, where are they now?’
- ‘The colorization argument is ludicrous - colorization is the wholesale changing of a movie without the consent of its director.’
- ‘The colorized version also has the same dirt speckles, and I was impressed with the colorization (with the exceptions noted earlier).’
- ‘Just a few years ago, all the screaming was about colorization and how it was destroying the work of film masters.’
- ‘Purists will want to opt for the original black and white set, because as far as colorization has come, it still looks too pastel and unrealistic.’
- ‘Some years ago, movie directors and critics complained about the colorization of old black and white film classics undertaken by Ted Turner's company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.