One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By contrast, but as impactful, is his still life - completely different in its striking colourfulness.’
- ‘During my journey into work this morning I was almost blinded by the relative colourfulness and brightness of London.’
- ‘Their presence and their industry have done a lot for Bedford, and add to the colourfulness of this cosmopolitan town.’
- ‘They wanted to reinvigorate painting with the colourfulness, naturalism, and truthfulness of the early Italian painters.’
- ‘Their colorfulness, intelligence, and entertaining qualities make toucans one of the most amusing species of birds to own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.