One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for colonic irrigation
- ‘When this treatment is done in conjunction with colon therapy, the cleansing is more thorough.’
- ‘These colon therapies not only cleanse and tone, but also eliminate toxic build up and debris, and increase the body's ability to both absorb nutrients and purge waste.’
- ‘No evidence exists to support the use of colon therapy, and treatment can cause infection and mineral and electrolyte imbalances that can be dangerous.’
- ‘There are records describing colon therapy that go back 3500 years to the Ebers Papyrus of ancient Egypt.’
- ‘It has become popular again, and many people seek colon therapy for detox and to improve health and well-being.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.