Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Another term for colonic irrigation.
- ‘No evidence exists to support the use of colon therapy, and treatment can cause infection and mineral and electrolyte imbalances that can be dangerous.’
- ‘It has become popular again, and many people seek colon therapy for detox and to improve health and well-being.’
- ‘When this treatment is done in conjunction with colon therapy, the cleansing is more thorough.’
- ‘These colon therapies not only cleanse and tone, but also eliminate toxic build up and debris, and increase the body's ability to both absorb nutrients and purge waste.’
- ‘There are records describing colon therapy that go back 3500 years to the Ebers Papyrus of ancient Egypt.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.