One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for colonic irrigation
- ‘It has become popular again, and many people seek colon therapy for detox and to improve health and well-being.’
- ‘These colon therapies not only cleanse and tone, but also eliminate toxic build up and debris, and increase the body's ability to both absorb nutrients and purge waste.’
- ‘No evidence exists to support the use of colon therapy, and treatment can cause infection and mineral and electrolyte imbalances that can be dangerous.’
- ‘When this treatment is done in conjunction with colon therapy, the cleansing is more thorough.’
- ‘There are records describing colon therapy that go back 3500 years to the Ebers Papyrus of ancient Egypt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.