One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An organization that prepares and administers standardized tests that are used in college admission and placement.
- ‘Despite rising college prices, students may not have to pay more up front to enroll, according to a College Board report.’
- ‘The study was funded by The College Board, GE Foundation, The George Gund Foundation, the W. K. Kellogg Foundation and Knowledge Works Foundation.’
- ‘Following the board's study, on 27 November 1901 Secretary Root established a War College Board by General Order 155.’
- ‘‘We believe it is… a very good offer,’ says College Board President Carl Nicholson Jr. of Hattiesburg.’
- ‘LISA TAYLOR-HENDERSON has been elected to the St. Louis Community College Board of Trustees.’
- ‘Now more than 400 colleges and universities invite high school seniors to apply ahead of the crowd, a College Board survey found.’
- ‘‘Michigan welcomes the changes in the SAT because the writing test will provide more information about students, giving colleges a better chance at making good-fit decisions,’ says Spencer, who is also a College Board trustee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.